[lro] Re: Snow & out-of-service Land Rovers.

From: Ralph Bradt (rnbradt@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Mar 25 2003 - 08:21:30 EST

    Regarding Jim's, John's and Paul's experiences with our little snow out
    here, it reads like a Land Rover tragedy of some sort. Lots of snow but
    no Rover. Myself, I chained up all the way around and put in some time
    pulling out a few folks, including a couple 4X4 trucks, and punching
    through a few roads and driveways. Only had 3'-3.5' down this way
    though.Most of my time was spent on the working end of a shovel, but
    never to dig out the Rover. A couple sunny 600 days and life isn't too
    bad around here down here in the sleepy hamlet of Pine.

    Ralph Bradt
    '70 IIa 88
    '63 IIa 88 (scattered about the estate)