[lro] Water Temperature sensor

From: Matthew Kohr (matthewkohr@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 24 2003 - 19:32:13 EST

     Does anyone know where I could get the water
    temperature sensor for a 1962 88", i believe it's the
    low compression model. I looked through some catalogs
    and the "Green bible" and couldn't find a number or
    any listings for them. Are there universal
    replacements, or does any one carry them? The cable
    broke off of mine. I thought about soldering it back
    on, but that prospect doesn't look too promising. I
    would really feel more at ease with a functioning
    temperature guage. Thanks for any input.

    Matthew Kohr
    1962 Ser IIA SWB SW
    http://platinum.yahoo.com