Re: [lro] Stiff steering Todd Vess

From: jimfoo (jimfoo@purplemountain.net)
Date: Sat Mar 22 2003 - 20:47:46 EST

    Let me guess.. Your Rangie as a Yakima rack with a tire on it and a red
    strap holding it on, and you have firefighter plates. I stopped by this
    evening to get some pics and saw someone(you?) trudging through the snow
    to it. Didn't feel like following after you to say hi as I have had
    enough snow for a while. Plus I didn't want to take up HH's parking
    spaces.

    --
    Jim Hall
    1966 88" Elephant Chaser