[lro] Robesonia March 29

From: Lisa Drahorad (rovergrl@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 22 2003 - 19:12:56 EST

    For those who are going next weekend, our club worked on the trails today
    and there are some quite challenging obstacles. We have trails set up for
    all experience levels so it should be a good day for all.

    If you haven't sent in your entry form yet, never fear, just contact me off
    list and we'll make arrangements for you to just sign up the day of the
    event.

    Hope to see lots of folks there!!

    Lisa
    98 Disco