Re: [lro] Stiff steering Todd Vess

From: TODD VESS (toddvess@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Mar 22 2003 - 21:04:05 EST

You win the prize. That was me, waist-deep in snow. I'm now at my
sister-in-law's in Pine Junction getting ready to drink copious amounts
of margaritas. Cabin is fine, just lots of downed trees. Couldn't get
inside, as it will require snowshoes to get to the front door. All the
other doors are covered in snow.

Thanks for stopping by to check on the cabin, though. I don't blame you
for wanting to trudge through the snow. I've only been up here for a
day and am tired of it. The cabin has been in the family for around 130
years, so it's quite dear to our hearts. (Great-great-great
grandfather, John L. Daily, co-founder of the Rocky Mountain News built
it as a summer home.)

Hopefully next time I'm in town there will be less snow, and I'll be in
one of the Series trucks.

Stay warm.

Cheers,
Todd

PS Cell phone number is 970-218-5927 if you ever need to call.