[lro] S1 Pertronix was Stock vs Parabolic for restoration

From: Todd Schlemmer (nullman@centurytel.net)
Date: Fri Mar 21 2003 - 12:35:53 EST

    Bill

    I am interested in which pertronix you are using in your 80" resto.
    Specifically, which dizzy do you have and did/are you adapting something to
    fit?

    My 2.0 L has a DM2P4 Lucas unit, for which there is no off-the-shelf
    Pertronix unit. I have a unit for the 25d4 dizzy which I may alter to fit -
    touchy that.

    Thanks

    PS parabolics - love 'em - like getting new cushy upholstery.

    Todd Schlemmer
    Vashon Island, WA
    www.ozedeph.com