Re: [lro] CO blizzard

From: Todd Vess (toddvess@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 18:07:51 EST

    Though we're not quite to 2' here in Windsor, I'm stuck in the house as my
    wife took the Range Rover to work in Fort Collins and I'm sitting at home
    with three kids, a VW van with a fried clutch and a 1971 Mini, which I doubt
    would do so well in the current conditions. The 4' drift across the garage
    door kinda sealed my venturing out fate.

    Sure wish my new babies (Annie and Effie) were here. They were supposed to
    have been loaded onto the semi in New Jersey today. Let's just hope they
    survive well as they head into the storm on the final leg of their journey
    from England to Colorado.

    Todd Vess
    Windsor, Colo.
    1990 Range Rover
    1993 EuroVan
    1971 Mini
    1969 SIIA 109" Pick-up "Annie" -- on a truck from NY to Colo.
    1972 SIII 109" CSW "Effie" -- traveling with Annie