[lro] Stooges in Rovers

From: A. P. (Sandy) Grice (apg4@pinn.net)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 10:03:43 EST

    At ROAV's annual business meeting last Saturday (53 present...a record!), a
    gentleman offered that he had just seen a Three Stooge short featuring a
    Land Rover. Not only that, but Moe remarked, "let's take the Land-Rover,"
    before all clambored aboard.

    Now I thought that I had seen most Three Stooge films in my mis-spent youth
    (...and college) and I have seen a goodly percentage of movies with Land
    Rovers in them, but never the two classics together. A Google search of
    stooges and rovers didn't turn up anything useful. So, has anyone else
    seen this mythic film...might have to get it for the next MAR....

    Cheers