RE: [lro] Land Rover - SUV or not?

From: Harald Hansen (harald74@online.no)
Date: Tue Mar 18 2003 - 10:01:18 EST

    >===== Original Message From "Vel Natarajan" <vel.natarajan@attbi.com> =====
    >> Now I'm curious, what is a Magic Roundabout?? How does it work? Cars go
    >> clockwise and busses anti-clockwise?? ;-)
    >>
    >> --pat.
    >
    >Here's a photo:
    >http://www.swindonweb.com/life/lifemagi0.htm

    Holy s#$t! I imagine myself, just arrived in the UK from .no and trying to
    adjust to driving on the "wrong" side of the road, and then stumbling into
    this thing...

    BTW, in Norway we always had RHD, but in the beginning we imported RHD cars.
    The reason was that due to the lack of oncoming traffic, the drivers felt it
    was prudent to keep an eye on the biggest hazard; the roadside ditch!

    Regards,
    Harald

    --
    Harald Hansen     (harald74@online.no)
    Kongsberg, Norway (This email sent from a web client)