Re: [lro] RoversNorth Winch Plate for Series Trucks

From: Solihull@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 21:43:39 EST

In a message dated 3/17/2003 8:24:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
nullman@centurytel.net writes:

> Also-- use one big grade 8 bolt through the bumper on each end.

Back in the day when I ran a AMC Jeep parts dept, I hadto keep a certain size
freeze plug in stock, just to hammer into the fairlead (the cast one) and
cover the bolts for a little theft deterrence.

Cheers!
John Dillingham
now crossed over to the dark side; using a windoze machine.
Gotta figure out how to do a signature slug...