[lro] RoversNorth Winch Plate for Series Trucks

From: Ron Ward (redsrover@knology.net)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 18:40:25 EST

    I just received the above from RN by UPS tonight and I am having some trouble
    figuring this whole thing out. The instructions are vague at best. The plate
    has angle iron welded in place to slip inside the Series bumper from the back
    and then gets held in place by two upper and two lower bolts. There's no way
    to tell if it goes up or down. The thing also requires a 2" x 8" hole be cut
    into my bumper. RN told me the plate required drilling into the frame horns,
    but that I did not have to cut a huge section of bumper out.

    So anyone have a diagram of their winch plate that I could copy and have
    built? If not and I get stuck with this thing can someone tell me how I can
    cut the hole in the bumper? No blow torch here fellas.

    Thanks

    Ron Ward