Re: [lro] DeathWobbling Range Rover - Part Deux:

From: Bob & Sue Bernard (bobnsueb@saber.net)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 21:02:49 EST

    Yeah but,
    I'm not familiar with the RR front mounting/locating method.
    The early Bronco which has beam axle and coil springs up front has
    different rubber mounting cushions that hold the axle to the trailing arms
    which give differing amounts of caster.
    The leaf springs on a series truck can flatten and change the caster so
    there are wedges to correct it.
    I would study the manual and go to a front end shop for the readings for a
    new starting point. At least to know where it is. Because caster can cause
    your problem too.
    Camber is a different story but can change due to a bent housing.
    Good luck,
    Bob B