Re: [lro] OT: Hydropneumatic shocks

From: William J. Rice (jarvis64@juno.com)
Date: Fri Mar 14 2003 - 06:48:34 EST

    Patrick,
    I used to have one of those 'zact cars, and it had the 'zact same
    problem. They all do. I don't believe you can just slap the Bilstiens
    on there and call it good, since they won't hold up squat. If you want
    to go the Bilstien route you need to go the spring replacement/upgrade
    route. Not sure how much that costs. Maybe less than $500, eh?
    Get in touch with www.thebenzbin.com. They're good fellows and helpful
    too.

    bill