Re: [lro] Wheeling a 109

From: Ron Ward (redsrover@knology.net)
Date: Mon Mar 10 2003 - 21:47:45 EST

    Tellico OHV area, near Murphy NC. The intermediate level trails are mud,
    rock ledges, boulders, v-ditches and such. Never had a problem with the
    Disco in these conditions but am concerned about one particular stream
    crossing with a drop in / climb out rock ledge that could give the 109
    trouble if a rock "ramp" isn't constructed.

    Next week or so i plan on some mud, smallish rocks, v-ditch kind of stuff.

    Probably a good idea to remove those military bumperettes on the rear
    crossmember as they stick out a good 7 or 8 inches...

    Ron Ward
    1997 Disco
    1972 SIII 109