[lro] Two body questions

From: Nick Danger (nick@hackermonkey.com)
Date: Mon Mar 10 2003 - 10:17:33 EST

    1) There is some galvanic corosion on the back. Specifically around one
    of the seat belt bolts (which is galvanized now but I suspect it might
    have been stainless at some point) and in the upper corner of the bed
    interior. Neither is large or spreading. What is the best way to treat
    these? I would like to repaint but no sense repainting over a icky part
    without treating it first.

    2) Whats the best way to take the body off? Is there a set of steps
    online? Besides stripping/repainting (and I want the inside/outside to
    match!) I would like to check the frame over completely for any problems
    and get those taken care of. I know one outrigger needs to be replaced
    (front of gas tank) but thats all I know so far. Any tips on taking it
    all off without having parts fall on me?