[lro] My whereabouts (was Britax Seat Belts in a SII)

From: C. Marin Faure (cmfaure@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Mar 08 2003 - 13:10:06 EST

    Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 09:39:28 -0800
    From: Mark Pilkington <mark@skywagons.com>
    Subject: Re: [lro] Re: Britax Seat Belts in a SII
    To: lro@koan.team.net

    >Hi Marin,, You're back. Where have you been
    Mark

    Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately for those of you
    who think I'm usually full of crap :-) , I've gotten extremely
    busy with work trying to sell airplanes to airlines who don't
    want them. We're also introducing a new plane, so all of us
    involved in marketing are getting pretty snowed under. Most
    of my spare time has been taken up with a writing project for
    the skipper of a locally-based yacht, plus we are using our own boat
    a great deal these days. We've got film trips to Australia, England
    and Japan in the offing, too, as well as projects
    around the US. So I don't often get the time to look at the LRO
    list anymore. But I'm still driving my SIII when I get the chance,
    and the list of things I want to do to it continues to grow. Someday....

    C. Marin Faure
      (original owner)
      1973 Land Rover Series III-88
      1991 Range Rover Vogue SE