Re: [lro] Roverdrive vs. High Ratio Transfer Box

From: John Cranfield (john.cranfield@ns.sympatico.ca)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 08:57:03 EST

    Although those who have installed the Ashcroft conversion mostly like
    them the overdrive has a big advantage. You can switch it off when you
    want to.
    In hilly areas the ability to split shift from 4th to 3rd od is a big
    help.
    You also can amaze your friends by shifting gears in reverse!!
    John and Muddy