[lro] Roverdrive vs. High Ratio Transfer Box

From: KURT W. KRAUSS (kwkrauss@knlaw.net)
Date: Tue Mar 04 2003 - 08:22:58 EST

    OK - last week I wrote to the board for impressions on Roverdrive. I
    called Rovers North and they said they had a few units for sale, but
    decided the better option was the high ratio transfer box, so that's
    what they're selling now. Any opinion as to what I should install in
    my '73 NAS Series III? The two systems appear to cost about the same.
    Kurt Krauss
    1973 NAS Series III
    2000 Discovery Series II
    2003 Audi Allroad