Re: [lro] SeriesI oil filters; was aliiiiiive

From: ynotink (ynotink@qwest.net)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 23:29:21 EST

    If a bypass filter is acceptable to you and originality is not too important, a
    lot of older vehicles used them until the end of the dark ages. One that comes
    to mind is the 55 Chevy. The unit could mount just about anywhere there is room
    and, for your convenience, the top removes to change the element. I'm sure
    elements for these are readily available and cheap.

    Bill Lawrence