Re: [lro] max towing weights/ sleeping options

From: Todd Vess (toddvess@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 13:20:33 EST

    John,

    Yeah, I thought about that too. The truck does have a canvas "hood" which is
    similar to a camper shell, but larger. I was thinking that I could rig up
    some sleeping accommodations inside it as well.

    Todd

    PS: Landies should be here next week. They land in NY this Friday. I'll get
    in touch with you and I'll take a little road trip to Denver for coffee.