Re: [lro] max towing weights/ sleeping options

From: Alden John (JAlden@spaceimaging.com)
Date: Mon Mar 03 2003 - 10:44:48 EST

    What's

    Todd, have you thought about finding a camper shell for the P/U? I bet
    there are a lot of vintage shells (early '70's) running around the Rockies
    that would look halfway decent on the Landie and then you could blend in
    with all of the redneck hunters (that didn't come out right, Rednecks who
    hunt, not redneck hunters LOL). Many of those (I think) will sleep four (w/
    folding bunks)
     Cheers
    John, Mehetabel, & Priscilla
    '73 109" 6 cyl County Land Rover
    '03 Mini Cooper S BRG with Checkerboard Roof

    message and its attachments and notify Space Imaging immediately.