Re: [lro] handbrake lever question

From: Ralph Bradt (rnbradt@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 08:29:16 EST

    Yep, as cold as it's been, maybe my project '63 will start shaping up.
    As little time as I've had to work on it, I don't expect it to be done
    until hell freezes over, but that's starting to feel like a possibility.
    If this token snow doesn't start adding up to something, I may be too
    busy working fires again this summer to turn wrenches on it.

    Ralph Bradt
    '70 IIa 88
    '63 IIa 88 (scattered about the grounds)