[lro] Re: LRO SW hoods

From: Lemurstew@aol.com
Date: Fri Feb 28 2003 - 08:47:43 EST

    > "I beg to differ, my 63 88" had a standard bonnet, fixed side windows and
    > the
    > elephant hide rear bench seats, no particularly deluxe parts or fittings,
    > not
    > even a passenger door. However, it did have a station wagon plate."

    It isnt a station wagon wagon model . . .and unless you bought it from the
    original owner, Id suspect a retrofit.

    "I own two Deluxe station wagons that originally came with tire mounts on
    the hoods and they were not dished."

    I have a 59 thats this way as well . . . but I added it.
      You must have the only two.