[lro] Coiler

From: Jean-Leon Morin (offroaddesign@softhome.net)
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 20:35:37 EST

    Sorry for the OT.. But this is for a leaf 109 with coiler parts going on an
    ENV clone rear. If that makes any sense.

    Does anyone have an old rangie rotor (front or rear) that they could use to
    take some measurements off of? I assume the bolt patterns are the same for
    front and rear, since the hubs seem to be identical.

    Firstly, I need to know the bolt circle of the rotor mounting surface. There
    are five holes. I'd like to know what circle they are on. I figure it'll
    probably be something pretty standard, the rover bolt pattern at the wheel
    is 5 on 6.5", this should be around the 4.5" mark or so.

    Secondly, I need to know what the inside diameter of the rotor is - the
    diameter of the hole right through the middle, where the hub fits. The
    smallest diameter.

    I do have these parts, but unfortunately no spare ones, and the rotors are
    kind of being used right now.

    thanks a million... I really appreciate this info. It sure beats taking a
    hub off to get a measurement!

    J-L