[lro] New Member, Edmonton, Alberta Area

From: Gerry Campbell (gerrymcampbell@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 21:40:01 EST

    Actually, most Albertans would be insulted as they hate Ottawa, but since
    I am from Newfoundland and worked in several provinces, I am all
    Canadian. Now Hawaii, I bet you are not experiencing the -24 C we have
    tonight., You probably never get your LR tested in real cold
    weather...Looking forward to all the great information/advice on this
    site as I proceed forward with my hobby

    Gerry