[lro] Starters

From: John B (sailourboy@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 12:27:20 EST

    Some of us actually live in the Great White North with our flowers alreasdy
    blowming (which means mowing the lawn isn't far behind-oh!)
    Cheers
    Sailourboy
    Vancouver , Canada

    worn ring gear with no ill effects. As the starter is far smaller than the
    original Lucas it can be mounted and dismounted without loosening the
    exhaust pipe from the manifold.">>>

    some of you are quite near to Canada as is my understanding :-)

    Best Cheers

    Reverend Frank