Re: [lro] OT Vancouver accomodation

From: Paul Quin (pquin@shaw.ca)
Date: Sat Feb 15 2003 - 12:30:00 EST

    I was in Vancouver last week for business and stayed in the Pan Pacific
    hotel which is right down town on the waterfront. It is quite an upmarket
    hotel but seems to be offering very competitive rates for the off-season.
    My room was about C$100 per night which is about USD 65.00 but this was a
    corporate rate. Might give you some bargaining power.. Try to stay in the
    'Downtown West Side" as this is the nicest area.

    Their phone number is: 604-662-8111.

    If the weather is nice, I'd recommend a seaplane daytrip over to Victoria
    (which leaves from right outside the hotel!) The view is spectacular and
    Victoria is a lot of fun. "More British that Britain", or so they say...

    Best regards,

    Paul Quin
    Victoria, BC.