RE: [lro] Avon Traction Mileage

From: Todd Schlemmer (nullman@centurytel.net)
Date: Sat Feb 15 2003 - 12:24:58 EST

    -----Original Message-----

    215/85R16's are easy enough to find. I run Dunlop Radial Rover R/T's in
    that size on our Discovery. Used to run them on my IIA until I went to
    7.5R16's.

    Don't know about Avon tires however...

    Jeff
    The Dunlop Radial Rover R/T is (so far) my #2 choice - nice and chewy. My
    thinking is an anemic 2.0 liter would be happier with the stock 6x16 size,
    rather than 7x16. Buuuut, the bigger tires would sure look nice.

    The Avons are proper LR tyres :^)
    http://www.avontyres.com/4x4.asp?id=162

    Todd Schlemmer
    Vashon Island, WA