[lro] Trying to sell parts for a friend

From: Jim&Cheryl (jimncheryl@comporium.net)
Date: Tue Feb 11 2003 - 19:14:10 EST

    Greetings List members,

    I have posted some new and used Land Rover parts on LRX for a friend. I
    thought I would also pass this information on to the you all as well. I've
    put together a cheap and dirty web page to post the list, with pictures, in
    hopes of lessening some of the questions that may arise. Please feel free
    to give it a look if you are in the market for parts. These came from a
    partially finished restoration project on a 1967 Series IIA 88 inch petrol
    truck.
    http://web.infoave.net/~jimncheryl/forsale.htm

    Cheers,

    Jim Cirbus