Re: [lro] Diesel Swap

From: Robert S. Cascaddan (scaddan@pacifier.com)
Date: Mon Feb 10 2003 - 21:29:47 EST

    Jean-Leon,
        All I can say is WOW! Please keep us up to date. I'd really like to
    see this one. If you can pull this one off, my dream of a 4-cylinder B
    series Cummins in a Land-Rover may not be a pipe dream after all. You never
    know. Of course my Dad and Grandpa would love the John Deere.

    Robert S. Cascaddan, MBA
    scaddan@pacifier.com

    Author of:
    Revolutionary Changes Ahead for Motorcycling
    http://home.pacifier.com/~scaddan/

    Articles:
    "Disruptive Technology = Revolutionary Changes"
    http://home.pacifier.com/~scaddan/disruptive.htm

    "Attracting a New Generation of Riders to the Sport of Motorcycling"
    http://home.pacifier.com/~scaddan/new_riders.htm