Re: [lro] Series I in print

From: Robert S. Cascaddan (scaddan@pacifier.com)
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 21:10:49 EST

    > > Anyone catch Timm Cooper's Series I in Febuary's issue
    > > of Peterson's 4Wheel and Offroad magazine?? Huge
    > > super swamper TSL's, lots of fender trimming, drab
    > > green soft top on a 107 chassis.

    > Yeah, I've seen it. It's actually a SI 109, cool truck!

    Are we talking about the truck pictured on his Web Page
    http://www.bcboffroad.com/index.html? I used to see it at his old shop here
    in Portland and wonder what it was. Obviously a LWB Land-Rover, but highly
    modified. I once saw it parked outside of what must have been his home. I
    saw three Land-Rovers within a couple of blocks in that general area.
    Anyway, there is a picture of the truck upside-down on his vehicles for sale
    page (http://www.bcboffroad.com/forsale.html)!

    Robert S. Cascaddan, MBA
    scaddan@pacifier.com

    Author of:
    Revolutionary Changes Ahead for Motorcycling
    http://home.pacifier.com/~scaddan/

    Articles:
    "Disruptive Technology = Revolutionary Changes"
    http://home.pacifier.com/~scaddan/disruptive.htm

    "Attracting a New Generation of Riders to the Sport of Motorcycling"
    http://home.pacifier.com/~scaddan/new_riders.htm