Re: [lro] Series I in print

From: Kirk Hillman (hillman88@telus.net)
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 21:45:54 EST

    > Are we talking about the truck pictured on his Web Page
    > http://www.bcboffroad.com/index.html? I used to see it at his old shop
    here

    Yes, that's the one. The upside-down picture was the correct colour even!
    :-) I was wondering who has met Matt? I talked to him on the phone today
    about my project and he seemed extremely knowledgeable and friendly. It
    sounds to me that Timm found a great guy to hook up with. I can't wait to
    send them my money...

    Kirk