Re: [lro] Series I in print

From: David Scheidt (dmschei@attglobal.net)
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 20:39:17 EST

    >Sure, TAW, it was mostly a 'fluff' article. But the fact is that they
    >simply don't spend much time on leafers anymore. I was simply impressed
    >there was a non-coil suspension article at all.

    All the articles in the American four wheel drive magazines are
    fluff. The vast majority are advertisements dressed as "articles",
    written by people whose writing skills shouldn't have gotten them out
    of the sixth grade. I confess to not reading them regularly (why
    should I waste my time?), but I've never seen an article criticizing
    any piece of equipment they've "tested".