Re: [lro] Installing a Weber on an SII

From: Alan J. Richer (mrchurchill109@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Feb 06 2003 - 07:44:04 EST

    I'm running a 1bbl Weber on Miss Jessica, and I've had no
    icing trouble with it at all. She does have the rear heat
    shield in place, but I can't see where that would make a
    heckuva lot of difference to the carb, as that's there to
    just protect the driver's feet from the fire (so to speak).

    Put it on and don't worry about it.

                  ajr

    =====
    The journey is the destination. Anything else is illusion.

    Please ignore the following advertising.....
    http://mailplus.yahoo.com