[lro] V8 Defender 110

From: Lukimbi Safari Lodge (lukimbi@wol.co.za)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 04:54:11 EST

    Hi

    I have a 1985 V8 Landrover 110 Station Wagon. Unfortunately at the moment I
    can not afford the operating costs on this vehicle, also with a wedding coming
    up there is a bit of vying for 1st place in my life at the moment and it looks
    as if my trusty old landy is losing.

    The vehicle is in immacculate condition. It has 180 000km on the clock, but
    has been really well looked after. It is cream in colour. All original and
    genuine landrover parts with no modifications. Original appolstery and
    interior. The vehicle has a steel and wood roofrack, bullbar and Warn8000
    winch, 2 spare wheels (all tyres 7.50X16 Generals), 12 disk cd shuttle, type1
    landrover Air conditioner, galvanised firewall and chasis. Under the bonnet is
    the original V8 with twin carburetors. 4 speed gearbox. Drivetrain is still
    smooth and solid. The vehicle is in Jhb at the moment.

    I am looking for R 53 000.00 (Neg)

    I am ashamed to be parting with a good friend, but was hoping that somebody
    might know a good deserving home...?

    If anyone wants more info please contact me on (013) 735 8000 (W) or via my
    email address lukimbi@wol.co.za

    Thanks

    Steve Henwood