Re: [lro] Sponsorship (MapQuest)

From: Frank Elson (frank.elson@ntlworld.com)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 04:42:29 EST

    I've had a good look around on Mapquest for some of you lot whose home
    addresses I know, and of course I don't know how inaccurate that is.
     Like I said in an earlier post, it didn't even give me the correct
    Hazleton.
     Granted you have a slightly bigger country than mine but on
    www.streetmap.co.uk I can find my street.

    If any of you want to look at where I live, on a map, type in postcode BB4
    7DL... the yellow all around is moorland...

    Best Cheers

    Reverend Frank