Re: [lro] V8 Defender 110

From: Bryan Hoult (bhoult@peoplepc.com)
Date: Mon Feb 03 2003 - 14:34:55 EST

    "Lonn Howard" wrote:

    > What, are you guys giving away Land Rovers down
    > there? A Defender 110 for $6000........

    All the stuff we try to paste onto our series trucks has
    already been worked out by the Land Rover engineers, and
    will be legally available for import (barring any change in
    federal law) to the US in 5 short years (1983 110's). I'm
    saving my pennies for Military 110. I don't care if I don't
    need one, after what I've been through with the series
    trucks I can't wait. It'll need some kind of engine upgrade
    though.....:)

    Bryan