RE: [lro] Utilikilt

From: Easton Trevor A (trevor_easton@dofasco.ca)
Date: Fri Jan 31 2003 - 19:09:06 EST

    I had originally contacted Glen Morangie about two months ahead as a
    possible sponsor. By the time I got though the various layers of
    distributors, represenatives and whatnot, it was the day before the
    rally.
    The head of US distribution wanted *to sponsor the entire rallye*!!!
    Alas,
    it was too late even to ship in a few bottles....

    Then you had better contact them now so they have plenty of time to plan
    their sponsorship and select the premium malts that they are going to donate
    to the cause