Re: [lro] Utilikilts, was Seattle, was Where's Pete?

From: Scott Wickham (urbncby@sgi.net)
Date: Fri Jan 31 2003 - 19:33:02 EST

    . His target market is not gonna pay for that labor, and they
    don't necessarily want something that looks traditional. Camo is very
    popular...

        I looked at a bunch of those pics on the web site and I think the kilt
    is like a beret', some people look good in one, some people look silly. I'm
    hoping I look non-silly in a kilt I might pay $$ for. The camo was
    interesting though. I started looking online for kilts and found a ton of
    them for sale.

    Scooter