RE: [lro] Colour match for wheels and Birmabright unbending...

From: Todd Schlemmer (nullman@centurytel.net)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 19:13:34 EST

    >Of course, you could skip the pretending to be in the
    >African bush, and just head to your local welding shop and buy a
    >TempilStik(TM).

    How about the Washington bush? My local welding shop is the temporal
    equivalent of 60-90 miles away when you factor in ferry waits and crossings.
    But thanks for the tip; next time I get my C-25 argon canister refilled I'll
    pick one up.

    ...some day I'll take a class or sumthin

    Todd Schlemmer
    Vashon Island, WA
    www.ozedeph.com