RE: [lro] Colour match for wheels and Birmabright unbending...

From: David Scheidt (dmschei@attglobal.net)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 19:55:32 EST

    > >Of course, you could skip the pretending to be in the
    >>African bush, and just head to your local welding shop and buy a
    >>TempilStik(TM).
    >
    >How about the Washington bush? My local welding shop is the temporal
    >equivalent of 60-90 miles away when you factor in ferry waits and crossings.
    >But thanks for the tip; next time I get my C-25 argon canister refilled I'll
    >pick one up.

    Talk to your welding shop folk. There are a number of temperature
    indicating products, available as crayons, brush-on liquids and
    sprays, that work for a huge range of temperatures (TempilStick, the
    stuff my local shop stocks, is available in more than a hundred
    temps, covering 100F to 2500F). They may well have a kit of useful
    temperatures that's a good deal.

    David