[lro] Call for rear door (or just the frame)

From: Rich Williams (lndrvr1@nwlink.com)
Date: Thu Jan 30 2003 - 12:18:55 EST

    > Rich - you may want to put out another plea for the safari
    > door. The one I have is much rougher than I remember it, my
    > apologies.
    >
    > Bryan

    Thanks anyway Bryan. I was just going to call you about that yoo.

    Okay - so the call goes out again...anyone have a spare rear door they would
    be interested in parting with? All I need is the frame actually, so it
    doesn't matter if there is any glass or if the skin is banged up. I will be
    welding on it anyway so if it needs a bit of rust repairing, that's okay
    too. Send me an email back channel.

    I am in the Seattle area if that helps.

    Thank you.

     Rich