[lro] Leaky rangie?

From: Alan J. Richer (mrchurchill109@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 28 2003 - 08:02:03 EST

    Pretend it's a coil-sprung Series....8*)

    OK, so here's the deal. I have an 88 Range Rover that is
    sucking down its entire coolant bottle when stopped and
    emptying the radiator. However, I'm not seeing where the
    coolant is going - no dripping anywhere and all the hoses
    and such look tight and clean.

    The radiator's dodgy and old, but it doesn't seem to be
    overtly leaking. Nor is there any coolan tin the exhaust
    smoke, or a smell of antifreeze in the cab.

    Help me out here, folks - I need ideas bad.

                       ajr

    =====
    The journey is the destination. Anything else is illusion.

    Please ignore the following advertising.....
    http://mailplus.yahoo.com