Re: [lro] Is a Series an SUV?

From: Robert S. Cascaddan (scaddan@pacifier.com)
Date: Sun Jan 26 2003 - 11:55:18 EST

    > > but don't I recall
    > > reading that Landie
    > > folk refer to Land Rovers as cars and get offended if you
    > > call a Land Rover
    > > a truck?
    >
    > Only an MBA would ask a question like that.....8*)
    >
    > Depends on your definitiyon. In the ex-colonies (namely
    > here) the LR is considered a truck. It is and was built as
    > a car, and is called so in the product literature including
    > the manual.
    >
    > Six of one, half-dozen of the other. The LR is what it is

    Sorry, I just had to ask. Personally, I consider the Land-Rover to be a
    truck/truck-based station wagon.

    Robert S. Cascaddan, MBA
    scaddan@pacifier.com

    Author of:
    Revolutionary Changes Ahead for Motorcycling
    http://home.pacifier.com/~scaddan/

    Articles:
    "Disruptive Technology = Revolutionary Changes"
    http://home.pacifier.com/~scaddan/disruptive.htm

    "Attracting a New Generation of Riders to the Sport of Motorcycling"
    http://home.pacifier.com/~scaddan/new_riders.htm