Re: [lro] Is a Series an SUV?

From: Robert S. Cascaddan (scaddan@pacifier.com)
Date: Sun Jan 26 2003 - 12:06:22 EST

    Frank,
        Who do you write for? I assume you would post the article to the list
    so we can all read it?

    Robert S. Cascaddan, MBA
    scaddan@pacifier.com

    Author of:
    Revolutionary Changes Ahead for Motorcycling
    http://home.pacifier.com/~scaddan/

    Articles:
    "Disruptive Technology = Revolutionary Changes"
    http://home.pacifier.com/~scaddan/disruptive.htm

    "Attracting a New Generation of Riders to the Sport of Motorcycling"
    http://home.pacifier.com/~scaddan/new_riders.htm