Re: [lro] dmv woes (kinda long)

From: brian girasoli (fustogrande@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jan 25 2003 - 18:00:38 EST

    That's actually not a bad idea. Hopefully those number
    punches are easy to find. I would imagine (I hope,
    anyway) that the DMV here wouldn't tell the difference
    between the real VIN numbers on the frame and the ones
    that I could stamp on. Actually, I thought I almost
    had them convinced that there weren't any numbers on
    there to begin with, but it all went awry.

    -brian