Re: [lro] Moab

From: Peter Ogilvie (roverhi@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jan 18 2003 - 18:22:43 EST

    --- jimfoo <jimfoo@purplemountain.net> wrote:

    > So speaking of weather, what's everything like out
    > your way? There is so little snow out here that
    >last weekend I actually opted to take the dirt
    > bike out instead of the Rover.

    Yeah!! winter has really set in. Even had to shut the
    windows last night. Struggling all day just to reach
    75 degrees. Blowing like crazy, must be gusting to
    15mph at times. Wind is so strong that clouds are all
    blown up the mountain so we have to put up with the
    sun all day long. Night time temperatures are almost
    frosty dropping to near 60 degrees. With the sun
    coming up and setting at 6:00, it makes for short days
    and long nights.

    I suppose things could be worse if we lived in
    Auckland, NZ.

    Aloha
    Kona Coffee Rover
    Peter O.