Re: [lro] backfire thru carb

From: TeriAnn Wakeman (twakeman@cruzers.com)
Date: Sat Jan 18 2003 - 08:45:37 EST

    > Is anyone going to Moab this summer, say July 11th to 18th?

    Maybe. A lot depends upon the price of petrol at the time.

    I've noticed that oil companies have already started raising the price
    of gas in anticipation of the price of oil going up in the future.

    Who cares about the foreigners half way around the world who may or may
    not conceivably commit a future act of terrorism when we have active
    economic terrorist cells running American power companies.