Re: [lro] tranny input shaft--time sensitive

From: Keith Kreutzer (keith_kreutzer@msn.com)
Date: Sat Jan 18 2003 - 01:16:24 EST

    Ya know Bill I was just about to reply to your first message.... Then i
    caught myself.. Think Keith.... What's going on here Keith? What part of the
    picture is missing? Brains? ... Nahhhh... Can parts wear that badly in a
    rather well kept truck? Nahhhh.... Is it plugged in? Did we read the
    instructions? Ah Ha !!!!! Being one who has never had the time to read the
    instructions, good for you that you followed the clues offered by RN to find
    the offending problem... Failing to read the instructions...
    Hee Hee
    I can only hope I learn from this.....