Re: [lro] problem shifting my Series III

From: Frank Elson (frank.elson@ntlworld.com)
Date: Thu Jan 09 2003 - 18:12:04 EST

    John and Muddy (yeah, Muddy can work a keyboard...) write: >>>>Not when the
    bloody trucks drive on the right!! and wot good would a steering wheel on
    t'other side be when all the pedals are on the left.God, some people make
    some stoopid comments!<<<<

    sorry, I don't know what came over me, maybe it was the drink. (maybe? of
    COURSE it was the drink)
     I apologise, I'm sorry, I won't do it again... until the next time :-(

    Best Cheers

    Reverend (hanging his head in shame) Frank